Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hello All,

Hope you're all enjoying your break! I know I am, despite the fact that I'm still slightly sick and feel exhausted after the slightest bit of activity! I'm so tired, in fact, that I haven't even ventured out to see if there are any after-Christmas sales. My mother informed me that she thought about going, but decided against it. My friend Blanca was headed to Mall of America today and thus had to get to bed early... This clearly defines the generation gap (and underlines the fact that my mom is not a very good shopper!) -- Not to worry Mom, soon you'll be here with me and I'll take you shopping! Shoes, clothes, accessories, you name it! Dad, you should probably worry a little bit.

I had a very fun and interesting Christmas, which I will detail in a later blog (because, again, I'm tired this morning). I hope you had a lot of fun with your friends and families and everyone stayed safe and warm. Sounds like the midwest (and all over the country) got dumped on with snow... ew. We've been having unusually cool weather here (78 degrees, 65 at night) and people have been complaining about the cold. I've been enjoying myself immensely.

Mary, I got your Christmas card on Christmas Eve, perfect timing! Matthew's turning into quite a stud and I'm showing the pic around to all the young ladies I know, so tell him to brush up on his Spanish by next February ;)

Talk to you all soon (probably tomorrow)!

Leyah

No comments:

Post a Comment