Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Wedding Pics








Hey Guys:

Here are some more of my favorites. The one that say Christy Tyler Photography are obviously the ones that I have seen from my fab photog, one Ms. Christy Tyler. Check out her other fantastical pics on her blog or website!

The rest that I'm posting were taken by one of my favorite old farts. You'll have to wait for my reaction until I've slept another month straight or so. Maybe my good ol' dad will write his reaction. If I remember to ask him.

Anywho, here you go!


This is my favorite photo (that I have seen so far) that Christy shot...
though I am pretty much in love with all of them!






And now some from everyone's favorite old fart :)


Before everything started.


Pako and Petra, walking towards the 'altar'

Then came Luis and Chelsea

And Markitos and Louise

The ceremony - neither Pako nor I cried (much)

Rings

My hubby is SO handsome!

Signing the 17 pages of paperwork that make it legal!

WHOA! We did it! Also, isn't Lorena pretty?!?

More photo sessions. I love this one! The only one on point is Pako!

The little family :)

Excellent photo, but who the heck is that old fart? :)

Finally about to eat. I love this one because Pako's grandma, Doña Tomasa, wasn't going to be able to come and made it at the last minute. She's awesome.



That's all for now folks, hope you're all well! It's already March, whoa! Back to school tomorrow... ugh. Real life had to resume at some point, I suppose! Take care and talk to you soon!

Sra. Leyah :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment