Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good thing I took those tech classes...

Look at me, one full year of Big Ten technological education and I've just realized that people leave comments on my blog... I went through all of them just now and there are comments all the way back to June (though the one in June was from my friend Adam, who I told about the blog far later in the year, thus the comment was retrospective (is that the word I'm looking for?))! Anywho, my address is:

Leyah Laurent
Edif. 87 Depto 501
Infonavit El Hujal
Zihuatanejo, Gro. CP40880

Dang! Think of all those post cards I could have been receiving! Anywho, I apologize for not responding to your comments as I was totally oblivious to their exisitence. I'll try to do better in the future, now that I'm even more blog-competent.

Ok, adios kids and adults, hasta domingo!

2 comments:

  1. After reading this, part of me feels like I failed you as a tech instructor :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now now, Bjorn, don't say that! Because of you, I knew where to go to make this blog, I can load youtube clips and pictures AND I'm even thinking about putting a song on here one of these days. None of that would have been possible without your class!

    ReplyDelete