Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hang on, WHAT now? Damnit.



I made this face a lot when I got the news:

Ok, just kidding. I thought I was leaving on August 1st, but I just got an email from the English coordinator at my school who informed me that school actually starts on the 3rd of August, but orientation is the 31st of July... WHICH means that, with my original ticket, I would miss orientation... to a new school... in a new district... in a different country... where they speak a different language! NOT ok. So I'm changing my flight to the 25th and sucking it up and JUMPING right in. What else can I do? Such is life I guess.

So, new plan: leave a week earlier than planned. Ok, I can handle that, but for some reason, that one week seems like a really important week. Pako was just happy to have me their 6 days earlier, which is nice, but he's not the one paying the change of flight fees! Plus, I'm really going to miss my mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment