Saturday, June 27, 2009

Holy Crap, we're under the one month mark!


Oh GEEZ!!! I'm now 3 days under the 1 month mark...!!! How in the heck am I supposed to get everything done in less than a month? Someone please tell me!?!! I have to arrange my financials (hahaha, as if there were any real financials... I have to arrange to pay BACK money is what I mean), figure out licensing crap, apply for graduation (I finished my Masters required class on Friday, which is pretty AWESOME), pack my suitcases, pack the rest of my junk into boxes to be stored, see all of my friends, make some money because of aforementioned payments, spend time with my parents, eat everything I can made by Dairy Queen and other non-Mexico restaurants, finish school (ugh!!), and somehow remember to breathe and sleep (haha, yeah right).

Anyone got any tips on how to do all of that? Sheesh.

Today I am going to Target to do some price checking on products that I want to buy here before I leave, pick up some of those space-saver baggy things, and to exchange my Harry Potter 5 (espaƱol version). Then it'll be homework all day. I had planned to have a life tonight, but maybe not. Maybe I will do homework and try to put some stuff in boxes.

I'm feeling somewhat stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment